Electricity for refrigeration usually falls into one of two categories- single phase and three phase.
Each has its own set of problems.
What have I seen over the years?
1. Start Components: Many single phase repairs involve the potential relay, start capacitor and run capacitor.
2. Single phase condition: This is a very common problem when using three phase equipment.
3. Control system: The control system can make the equipment do crazy things.
4. Voltage problems: Sometimes it's not the unit creating havoc.
6. Three phase monitors: Three phase electricity for refrigeration units must be properly monitored. But don't forget the simple things. Look around closely, the problem may be looking back!
Copyright real-world-refrigeration.com 2008
The materials provided on this website are provided for general information
purposes only and do not constitute legal or other professional advise
on any subject matter. Real-world-refrigeration.com does not accept any
responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on information
contained on this site.